- Personalized Baking Gifts
- Baking Tool Gifts
- Baking Gift Kits
- Quirky Baking Gifts
If we’re being honest, I think most of us are guilty of the last-minute gift grab. Each year, as it gets closer to the festive holidays, we find ourselves frantically running around trying to find the best presents to give our friends and family. While it’s not exactly an easy task to find the perfect present for everyone (Dads are always a nightmare) if you know someone who loves to bake, then treating them to a couple of baking goodies is a great gift-giving idea.
So what do you buy for a budding baker, then? After all, we aren’t exactly the easiest people to buy for. Most of the time, we already have all the tools and accessories we need. I can’t even begin to list all the baking gifts I have been given that I already had.
So, if you are scratching your head trying to remember if your loved ones need yet another set of spatulas or measuring spoons, I’m here to tell you they almost certainly don’t.
Instead, I have curated a list of a few of the best unique gifts for bakers that I think your friends and family will love. Every item on my wishlist is a tool or utensil that most bakers would drool over, most of which are highly unlikely to be in your loved ones’ current collection.
To make this guide more user-friendly, I have split my gift ideas into different categories; I want to first show you some nice personalized baking gifts, then baking tools gift sets, and to finish up a few cute, quirky gift-giving ideas.
Let’s get started!
Want The Quick Comparison?
Here are 10 of my favorite unique baking gifts I think you’ll love. There’s something for every budget!
|Top Top Top||Mauviel M'Heritage 12-Piece Set||$$$||Check Price|
|Top Top||KitchenAid Artisan Series||$$$||Check Price|
|Top Top||Le Creuset Signature Dutch Oven||$$$||Check Price|
|Top Top||Personalized Walnut cutting board||$$||Check Price|
|TopTop Top Top||Mason Cash 'In The Forest' Mixing Bowl||$$||Check Price|
|Top Top||Personalized Flower Apron||$$||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||French Tart Baking Kit||$||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||'Life is What You Bake It' Keychain||$||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||Measuring Spoons Pendant Necklace and card||$||Check Price|
|Top Top Top||The Baking Bucket List: 100 Bakes Scratch Off Poster||$||Check Price|
Personalized Baking Gifts
Looking for something really nice for that special someone? Personalized baking gifts are the perfect way to do that. Here are a few of my favorite ideas.
Personalized KitchenAid Stand Mixer
Is the baker in your life in desperate need of upgrading their stand mixer? If they are, there’s only one tool for the job. I think you should really consider getting them a personalized KitchenAid stand mixer. This classic baking tool is a must-have for any serious baker and having it personalized with their name, or initials is a lovely way to add that extra special touch.
When designing your mixer (which is great fun by the way) KitchenAid gives you the option to select from a range of colors, bowls, and attachments. I also love that you can engrave whatever you like into the trim band too.
This has to the most unique baking gift out there, right?
A Personal Apron
- Customize this awesome apron with your loved ones name and initials!
- Made made using 100% premium cotton, these look and feel like a high quality apron. The custom printed design make these unsuitable for a machine wash, but perfect happy with being hand washed.
- Free shipping and 100% satisfaction garunteed!
An apron is something that has been in every kitchen since the dawn of time. But what about a personalized apron with fun baking pun or even their name? Bet your baker friend doesn’t have one of those!
You can play about with all sorts of different designs, patterns, and colors. I personally love this white apron with flowery patterns personalized with your friend’s name. Or, what about this turkey cooking chef apron, perfect for Thanksgiving? These are just some of my suggestions, but there are so many different designs you can find online.
Custom Rolling Pin
- Laser engraved with anything you choose, meaning your design will never fade or come off.
- These make a great little unique and quirky Christmas, housewarming or birthday gift!
- Measures approximately 16 1/2 inch from end to end with a 3 inch diameter.
Okay, a rolling pin might not set anyone’s world on fire, but these rolling pins are pretty special and make great baking stocking fillers. They can be engraved with any design or message, making them a unique, yet useful, gift. Your baker can use their custom rolling pin to roll out pie crusts, fondant, cookie dough, and more.
There are so many personalized rolling pins to choose from. If you are looking for something that is more of an ornament, this 4 piece Thanksgiving set of mini rolling pins is a great gift your baker friend can use as table decoration.
Embossed rolling pins are really popular at the moment. Not only are they unique and personal, but you can also engrave their name, or a quote on the rolling pin which will then transfer onto the cookie crust or pie crust, making the baked treat unique too.
If you are looking for a decorating tool, these embossed rolling pins have Christmas patterns on them so your baker can make intricate Christmas cookies or pies.
- One of the nicest cutting boards money can buy which can be personalized with names and messages of your choosing.
- Cut from quality hard wood (Premium Oak and Walnut) each board is completely unique.
- Handmade and sustainable
- All orders handled with the utmost care and love ❤️. Gift wrapped and personal message card available.
Yes, most cutting boards might be generic kitchen items that most of us don’t really think about, we just use them to chop stuff. That said, a personalized cutting board is a unique and special gift for any baker. Have their name or a funny baking phrase etched onto the wood for a cute and functional gift they can use in the kitchen every day.
A cutting board can also double as a serving tray for displaying baked goods. I love this handmade cutting board you can personalize with their name, favorite quote, or a special date. Another cool idea is this cutting board where you can engrave their favorite recipe on.
Baking Tool Gifts
Baking is one of those hobbies that require an endless supply of handy tools and utensils. Here are a few baking tool gift ideas that I love. Some are stand-alone show pieces, others are great as baking stocking stuffers!
Mason Cash Mixing Bowl
- Mason Cash bowls are some of the most sought after bowls ceramic mixing bowls around. The In The Forest range, one of the brands classic designs, is intricately embossed with forest scenes featuring favourite forest animals.
- These high quality bowls look and feel like the real deal. They are also made from chip resistant earthware, helping preserve their lifespan for years to come.
- The pattern, not only looks great, but is designed to help grip the bowl.
We bakers love a good mixing bowl, but most of us go for practical bowls over aesthetic ones.
Combining both practicality and aesthetics, Mason Cash bowls are absolutely gorgeous. These ceramic beauties have been made in England since the early 1800s, and they have been a staple in many English households for decades. They have become so popular over the years and made their way across the pond to be loved by Americans too.
These bowls are made out of chip-resistant stoneware that can withstand the toughest mixing jobs. They come in various sizes and colors, making them a beautiful addition to any baking station. Plus, they’ll last forever!
I was first given a Mason Cash bowl as a gift a few years ago and absolutely adore mine, it was my go-to mixing bowl for years to come.
Mauviel 12 Piece Copper Cookware Set
- Made in France, Mauviel is the leading cookware manufacturer for professional and household chefs the world over.
- Mauviels MHeritage collection is made of two traditional cooking materials: copper and stainless steel, (90-percent copper and 10-percent 18/10 stainless steel). Copper exterior offers superior control, heats evenly and much faster than other metals; stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean.
- Extremely versitle set that can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
I’m not sure if the price or product itself makes this gift unique, but either way, it will certainly make an impression. Mauviel is a French brand known for making luxury cookware. Made in France from a blend of 90% copper and 10% stainless steel, this Mauviel M’Heritage 12 Piece Copper Cookware Set is one of the best quality cookware sets ever assembled.
Yes, it is pricy, very pricy, actually. But it is unique, and any baker or chef would die to have these in their kitchen collection. They also come with a lifetime warranty, so you know these pots mean business. If the price of these pots didn’t make you wince, then why not take a look at some of my other favorite expensive gifts for bakers?
Copper Cooking Utensil Set
- A beutiful rose gold set of utensils made of high-quality stainless steel.
- Set includes: 1 Ladle, 1 Skimmer, 1 Slotted Turner, 1 Pasta Server, 1 Cooking Spoon,1 Potato Masher, 1 Egg Whisk,1 Slotted Spoon, 1 Cooking Tong, 1 Flat Turner, 1 Flexible Spatula, 1 Basting Brush, 1 Utensils holder
- Dishwasher Safe, Easy to Clean, Easy To Store.
Sticking with the copper theme, this copper utensil set might be a little more to your taste (and budget). This set has the perfect balance between quality and price and includes 13 copper utensils made with strong stainless steel and titanium rose gold plating.
Le Creuset Dutch Oven
- Le Creuset is world-renouned for their cast iron dutch ovens. Their colorful exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking while the sand-colored interior enamel has a smooth finish that promotes caramelization, prevents sticking and resists stains.
- Suitable for a myriad of heat sources including: Ceramic, Electric, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Outdoor Grill and Oven
A Le Creuset Dutch oven is one of those things that every baker wants, but often just can’t justify the price. If you have a bit of money to splash and really want to treat the baker in your life, Le Creuset is the perfect gift to surprise them with. Le Creuset makes some of the best Dutch ovens for making bread (and basically anything else you can think of!)
They are made with heavy-duty cast iron that can withstand high heat temperatures and constant use. They are the perfect gift for baking and come in various colors to match anyone’s personality or kitchen decor.
This unique gift will certainly impress any baker and last them for years to come.
Copper Balloon Whisk
- The perfect stocking filler!
- These handheld whisk is made from durable stainless steel that is built to last and designed for long-term, repetitive use.
- This copper balloon whisk is ideal for beating eggs, whisking batter, or whipping buttercre
Anything that has a copper or rose gold-tone, I’m sold. It is such a pretty color and adds a touch of grandeur to even my dingy little kitchen. This copper whisk not only looks glam, but it is also very functional too.
This whisk is made out of stainless steel with a copper coating and is especially good at whipping up egg whites. The copper ions interact well with the proteins in egg whites, making this whisk perfect for delicate tasks like whipping egg whites.
- Great little gift for all those unorganized bakers out there. Thes 8 glass storage containers with airtight bamboo lids and perfect for adding some organisation to their lif.
- Made to last! Glass jars made of high-borosilicate glass which features with great stability, higher hardness, heat resistance with better light transmission. Lids are also made of high-quality nature bamboo with a food-grade silicone sealant ring.
Does your friend or a family member need help to organize their pantry? Give them a helping hand with pantry jars. Fill the jars with their favorite baking ingredients, or let them use them to store and organize things like flour, sugar, or sprinkles.
You can also find pantry labels to add to the jars for an extra touch of organization and style in their kitchen. It’s a functional and practical gift for any baker who wants to keep their pantry organized and streamlined.
- Add a fun touch to your loved ones kitchen with this great little gift set
- Easy clean, non-stick, food grade silicone with bamboo handles. Heat resistant to 450 F. Stain, fade and odor resistant. These sturdy 2x 3 heads have slightly flexible tips to get into corners, so theyre great for baking, yet hold up wonderfully for heavy duty work too, like stewing, saucing, and sauteing up to 450 F.
Silicone spatulas are a kitchen essential for any baker, but they can also be fun and unique. Look for silicone spatulas with quirky phrases or bright colors to add some personality to their baking tools.
This gift is functional and practical, making it a perfect choice for any baker in your life. Plus, they’ll think of you every time they use it in the kitchen!
Nesting Bowls and Measuring Cups
- A baker never has enough mixing bowls! This set is a must have as they can be used to prep, serving, and store your baked goodies!
- Hassle free baking at its finest. These are Top rack dishwasher safe, microwave safe and freezer safe. They are also made of BPA free durable polypropylene and food safe materials.
Baking is a hobby that can get very messy at times. How better to help your baker friend out by staying organized with nesting bowls and measuring cups?
These bowls and measuring cups come in various sizes, and they can all be neatly stacked together for easy storage. I personally love these Cook With Color nesting mixing bowls. There are so many colors to choose from and they come with lids.
Not only are they functional for any baker’s kitchen, but they also add a pop of color and style to any countertop. It’s a unique and practical gift for any baker.
Digital Measuring Cup
- An inexpensive little tool that gives the gift of less baking mess and clutter!
- The detachable scales allows you to weigh, measure and pour ingredients all from one simple measuring jug.
- Large LCD Display with easy to read digital scales.
Baking is all about precision. A couple of grams extra of a certain ingredient can ruin a baked treat. Your baker friend probably already has digital scales. But, do they have a digital measuring cup? Probably not.
Another great gift that saves time and is very convenient to have in the kitchen is this Fradel digital scales with a measuring bowl.
Not only do they have the precision necessary for baking, but the removable bowl allows your friend to measure both wet and dry ingredients without needing to get a separate bowl.
- An essential tool for bakers (and chefs!) looking to level up their baking skills. Toast creme brulees, roast bell peppers, melt cheese, and create plenty of other delicious sweet and savory treats.
- ►This Sondiko torch is easy to operate and has a safety lock to prevent any accidental ignitions.
A blowtorch might not be an obvious choice for a baker’s gift, but it can actually be quite useful in the kitchen. It’s great for browning and caramelizing foods like creme brulee, meringue, grilled cheese, and even roasted marshmallows.
This blowtorch is small and easy to use, perfect for anyone from a beginner baker to a professional pastry chef. It’s also refillable with butane gas, making it durable and long-lasting.
Baking Gift Kits
Not only do they make for perfect presents, but there are so many amazing baking gift kits to choose from. Whether the budding baker in your life is partial to a sweet treat or savory delight, there’s a kit out there for everyone.
Cake Airbrush Kit
- Ready to make some serious show stopping desserts? Then an airbrush kit is a must. Add those intricate details and artistic touches that separate the rookies from the pros.
- A user-friendly kit complete with 2 air brushes, 12 Chefmaster airbrush food colors. Master Airbrush Quick Start Guide and Airbrush Resource Center Access Card.
If your baker loves decorating their desserts, an airbrushing kit is a unique gift for them to try out. Airbrush kits are great for creating smooth and precise designs on cakes and cupcakes without the hassle of using traditional icing techniques.
This kit includes everything they’ll need: a compressor, multiple colors of food and a guidebook.
French Tart Baking Kit
- Master the art of petit four with this delicious french tart kit. Gift the tools and knowledge of a baking technique that can be used for a variety of desserts. Discover a range of in-house tart recipes that include chocolate, masala chai, and lemon.
- Easy to follow with tried and test instructions for professional favorite french pastries - made simple for anyone.
Has your friend always wanted to go to France? Why not take them on a culinary journey to Paris as they step into a new pastry chef role (that’s close enough right?) This French tart baking kit includes all the essentials to make traditional tarts, such as a tart pan, pastry brush, and spatula.
It even comes with a recipe guide for authentic and delicious tarts. It’s a pretty unique baker gift for any who wants to expand their horizons with new flavors and techniques.
Sourdough Starter Kit
- Theres a real art to making Sourdough bread, so why not master it with the help of this kit? This all-Inclusive Kit has everything you need to refine your bread baking process like an artisan master.
- This is beautiful set includes; Danish whisk, bowl scraper, dough scraper, 9-inch round proofing baskets (handmade) and bread lame with 5 blades
For the baker who loves bread but is reluctant to dip their toes in the tricky world of sourdough, a sourdough toolbox is the DIY baking gift set they need in their lives. This kit includes everything they’ll need: a jar, dated marked feeding band, thermometer, sourdough jar scraper, cloth covers, and in-depth instructions on how to make the perfect sourdough.
Make Your Own Cookie Cutter Kit
- This one is the truly creative bakers out there, This baking kit allows them to create any shape their hearts desire.
- Set includes: 6 feet of 1 Aluminum, Styling Board, 2 Bending Tools, Double Faced Taped, and Instructions (with some suggestions to get the creative juices flowing!)
Here’s one I bet you have never seen before. For a more hands-on and creative gift, consider getting a make-your-own cookie cutter kit. This kit includes materials to design and create their own unique cookie cutters in any shape or design you can imagine.
Not only is it a fun activity for your baker friend, but they can make any shaped cookie their heart desires. It’s a unique and thoughtful gift for any creative baker.
Quirky Baking Gifts
Quirky gift are usually cheap, cheerful and guaranteed to put a smile on the faces of your friends and family. Below you will find a few of my favorite quirky baking gift ideas. Most of these suggestions are budget-friendly, which makes them ideal secret Santa baking ideas or baking stocking stuffers.
100 Baking Ideas Scratch Off Poster
- The ultimate bucket list for home bakers! This clever ideas was created by a seasoned chef to get bakers out of their comfort zone by learning new baking skills and techniques! Simple scratch off the panels for each tasty treat they try.
- Included a collated list of links to all of the tried and tested recipes needed to complete the 100 Bakes Challenge.
- to reveal our beautiful illustrations, designed exclusively for us in the UK.
- Best of all, the 100 Bakes Scratch Off Poster comes packaged READY FOR GIFTING. All of posters are rolled by hand with a protective layer of tissue paper to ensure the scratch off panels reach you in pristine condition.
Okay, I absolutely love this one! A fun, secret Santa baking idea doesn’t always require much thought (or cash) but should always put a smile on your friend’s face. This is the definition of a gift for a baker who really has it all.
This scratch-off poster features 100 baking ideas for your baker to try out and scratch off as they go. It’s a fun way to keep track of all the different recipes they want to try and add some inspiration on those slow baking days.
Baking Themed Keyring
- Looking for secret santa gift under $10? The search is over, my friend. This cuttle little keychain is GUARANTEED to put a smile on the face on any baking enthusiast.
Not everything you buy your baker needs to be a kitchen tool. Small but thoughtful, this is the perfect gift for someone who loves baking and wants to show it. We carry our keys around everywhere with us, so what better way to jazz them up a little with some cute baking keychains or charms.
This baking themed keyring features a cute little stand mixer charm, a measuring spoon and a measuring jug. You can also find individual charms in the form of cupcakes, balloon whisks and many more.
Baking Themed Jewelry
- A cute, quirky and inexpensive necklace that makes for the perfect baking gift for mom. A dainty minimalist message card jewelry gift that comes with a card with a quote that reads: Bakers Gonna Bake Bake, Bake, Bake, Bake
- While its not Sterling silver, the pendant is made of high-quality jewelry pewter and the chain is made of stainless steel, known for its durability and non-tarnishing characteristic.
For a more subtle way to show off their love for baking, jewelry is a unique and stylish gift option. Choose between glam mixer earrings or measuring spoons pendant necklace. Whether they wear it while baking or just out and about, baking-inspired jewelry adds a cute and unique touch to any baker’s outfit.
Edible Gold Leaf
- A great, but slighly unusual, gift for the baker who has it all. Give your baking buddies the chance to really make their sweet treats sparkle.
- Easy to handle! These loose gold foil blades are sandwiched between the sheets, so you can gently lift the paper and grab the blades.
It doesn’t get much more quirky then gifting edible sheets 24 Karat Gold, does it? While this might sound a bit silly, your baking buddies would jump at the chance to add this to their next show stopping dessert. Gold leaf instantly makes any plain cake or dessert look like an elegant and luxurious treat. While they might not be churning out gold plated cupcakes every week, these edible gold sheets are a unique gift for bakers looking to add some glamour to their desserts (they can even sprinkle it on top of drinks like hot chocolate or coffee for a special touch.)
Okay, they are a little expensive for what you get, but your baker friend will definitely appreciate the unique touch this gift adds to their baking repertoire.
Fun Oven Mitts
- Baking gifts dont get much quirkier than this! These unique oven mitts are a perfect addition to any kitchen and are sure to make any baker smile
- Funny but still good quality. These mitts are made from insulated cotton and the paw pads are constructed from heat resistant silicone, letting you handle hot food easily, even when its bear-y hot!
Oven mitts are essential for anyone who uses the kitchen, but why not make them fun and unique? Grab some polar bear hands or a snapping alligator oven mitt.
You can find all sorts of oven mitts with witty phrases or fun patterns to add a pop of personality to any baker’s kitchen.
Magnetic Kitchen Conversion Chart
- Give the gift of Kitchen efficiency and convenience with this extremly handy tool. Easy to understand data and images will allow you to convert measurements on the fly when baking and measuring.
- Convert measurements of dry & liquid weights, volumes, temperature Celsius to Fahrenheit, keto and more!
If there is one thing that hurts my brain when it comes to baking, it’s converting measurements. Save your baker friend some frustration with a kitchen conversion chart.
The best thing about this chart is that it’s magnetic, so they can easily attach it to the fridge or any metal surface for quick reference while they bake. This is an especially useful gift for those who love to try out recipes from different countries with differing measurements.